Sunday, January 27, 2013

Still Learning!

So I've been brushing up on my photo shop skills recently. Thanks to some books that Michael bought for me for Christmas, and Pinterest I have learned a few new techniques. I absolutely LOVE black and white photography and have been focusing on how to make them really stand out. I've still got a lot of work to do, but I have definitely had fun in the process. It also doesn't hurt that I have a one year old who still doesn't know any better. The poor kid now knows to smile anytime I have my camera on me, or even if he sees my flash go off on my phone camera. Oh well. That's just what he gets for being my first born! At least he'll have plenty of pictures to look at when he gets older. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment